If you are currently using FusePLM to manage your BOMs and product development, we offer an easy way to upgrade your workflows to Aligni and gain access to Aligni’s full suite of PLM and MRP functionality.
Our FusePLM migration tool is presently in BETA. To start your migration from FusePLM, please contact [email protected]
How to Migrate Your Data
- Sign up for Aligni. You need to be subscribed (not on trial) to perform the conversion.
- Contact [email protected] to discuss the migration.
- Export your FusePLM data and upload to our support team.
- Allow approximately 24-48 hours for us to complete the migration.
- You’ll receive an email when the migration is complete. The email will have a complete log of the migration attached, including any errors. You should review this log thoroughly to make any necessary changes in your new data.
Due to the differences in how Aligni and FusePLM store data, there are some things you should be aware of before the conversion is done. These differences are highlighted below. We are constantly trying to improve the accuracy of the converter, so if you have any suggestions, please let us know.
Note that conversion tool is provided as a courtesy and the results are not guaranteed. But you will have the opportunity to browse your data and check it out!
- Linecard (relationships between manufacturers and vendors)
- Part types
- Units of measure
- Parts and revisions
- Assembly BOMs
- Vendor part numbers
- FusePLM “richText” attributes are migrated as note attachments
- File attachments
These records are imported from the following FusePLM source JSON:
Items Not Translated
The following data is not currently translated. If you need something from this list, please contact us.
- Supplier addresses
- Supplier phone numbers
- Custom part parameters